Hi fellow climbers - please feel free to reply on a new thread as we are looking for input/experiences with the following:
- currently with JMeter: we are migrating from a central repository of scripts (under a shared folder named /scripts)
- currently with JMeter: the scripts use a shared /data folder from the same repo
- moving to k6: we’re hoping to have the new scripts located in each teams repo (not central, nor shared)
- moving to k6: for large, combined load tests in a big environment we bring all the scripts together to run them at the same time
- moving to k6: the data for the large environment is shared/centralized - but separate from lower environments
Do you have any advice on how to structure the scripts, data, config, modules, utils for each script and yet still enable running in large, shared scenarios in a larger environment? How would you build out the repo? How to structure data files/sharing?
Thanks in advance,