In my never ending quest to migrate from jmeter to K6 (i’m close, so close) I now need to implement redis which we use to centrally store large volumes of test data.
I installed the K6 redis extension from GitHub - dgzlopes/xk6-redis: A k6 extension for Redis. but as far as i can tell it only supports the following commands. (unless I’m mistaken)
- client connect
- set (creates a string element)
- get (gets a string element)
- del (deletes a string element)
In jmeter we make extensive use of sets (a set of strings) with the following commands.
- pipeline (to load large volumes of data)
- sadd (to add sets)
- srandmember (get a random value from a set)
- srem (remove a value from a set)
Any idea whether this is possible or should I start learning to code in go