Tagged thresholds improperly saved via TimescaleDB

Hello there,
I am trying a setup with k6 OSS + TimescaleDB + Grafana with dashboards provided in the repo: GitHub - grafana/xk6-output-timescaledb: k6 extension to output real-time test metrics to TimescaleDB.
Almost all works as expected, except for the threshold table in the dashboard. You can see the dashboard table and the query in the first screenshot and the second one actually shows the actual PostgreSQL’s table of thresholds .
Now: naturally I want the column (named ‘case’ for some reason) in the dashboard to be named accurately according to the tags in the metrics. For now you can see that the tags column in the database is null but the tags are in fact still merged with the metric name.
Do you have any idea on how to fix this? :slight_smile:
Image — Postimages

Hi @michal.zarod, welcome to the community forum!

The query seems to have need to be IS NULL instead of = "{}".

I have now fixed it in Fixes by mstoykov · Pull Request #14 · grafana/xk6-output-timescaledb · GitHub and have tagged v0.0.2

But just now noticed Tagged thresholds improperly saved in the TimescaleDB's threshold table · Issue #13 · grafana/xk6-output-timescaledb · GitHub which might be the underlying issue.

That is brilliant and exactly fits my needs! :slight_smile: Thank you so much for quick response!